Twitist Forums
What exactly is so good about Facebook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: What exactly is so good about Facebook? (/thread-32539.html)

What exactly is so good about Facebook? - Miss Shelley - 11-09-2012 06:07 PM

Compared to MySpace, anyway. Doesn't MySpace have more features? Or is everyone switching to Facebook because it is new?

- Æxitøsus - 11-09-2012 06:16 PM

i get confused with myspace. facbook is a lot more simple.

but i do like myspace more because you can pimp out your page and all that, and facebook doesnt.

- ♥ debby d ♥ - 11-09-2012 06:16 PM

I found Facebook / MySpace to be more for the teen-agers. And I don't care much about either one. I prefer Yahoo 360.

- Steph B - 11-09-2012 06:16 PM

Facebook has a lot of apps and many more features than myspace. In fact myspace doesn't have any features. On facebook everything for the most part is done in facebook not on a bunch of sites. It's also a bit more professional. You don't want to want to be applying for college or a job and have them find a myspace that is has a bunch of swear words like F*** this F*** that. On facebook there isn't really anywhere to swear except your status. Personally myspace is filled with a bunch of underage middle school kids.

- alyssagrace <3 - 11-09-2012 06:16 PM

myspace is for kids and bands, facebook is a way to network with basically anyone.

- sadeyes - 11-09-2012 06:16 PM

i havent figured out the answer to that either.
i have a facebook account and a myspace account and i prefer myspace because i can make my page to fit my personality.
facebook is kind of boring