This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What exactly is so good about Facebook?
11-09-2012, 06:07 PM
What exactly is so good about Facebook?
Compared to MySpace, anyway. Doesn't MySpace have more features? Or is everyone switching to Facebook because it is new?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 06:16 PM

i get confused with myspace. facbook is a lot more simple.

but i do like myspace more because you can pimp out your page and all that, and facebook doesnt.

Ads

I found Facebook / MySpace to be more for the teen-agers. And I don't care much about either one. I prefer Yahoo 360.

Facebook has a lot of apps and many more features than myspace. In fact myspace doesn't have any features. On facebook everything for the most part is done in facebook not on a bunch of sites. It's also a bit more professional. You don't want to want to be applying for college or a job and have them find a myspace that is has a bunch of swear words like F*** this F*** that. On facebook there isn't really anywhere to swear except your status. Personally myspace is filled with a bunch of underage middle school kids.

myspace is for kids and bands, facebook is a way to network with basically anyone.

i havent figured out the answer to that either.
i have a facebook account and a myspace account and i prefer myspace because i can make my page to fit my personality.
facebook is kind of boring