Twitist Forums
What exactly did the Rutgers student do? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: What exactly did the Rutgers student do? (/thread-32845.html)

What exactly did the Rutgers student do? - Phantomaunt461 - 11-09-2012 06:17 PM

I know that he video taped his roommate having sex with another guy. I guess he posted it online?

but why did he kill himself? Was he just really insecure? I was hooking up with this girl at a party one time. We went upstairs and got "busy." People kept coming in with their cell phones and videotaped us. They later put it on facebook. I didn't have a problem with it and neither did the girl. I just laughed it off.

Did he do anything else that would make him kill himself.

- K J - 11-09-2012 06:26 PM

I seems that his mother had something to do with it, he was apparently distraught after telling his parents he was gay, and his mother had a hard time accepting it. That's Christian values for ya..

- Marie K - 11-09-2012 06:26 PM

being gay is not the same as being promiscuous
he did not want to face the negatives of someone "outing" him in such a public way, I guess
it is not a joke, even if you were able to laugh it off, and you KNEW you had been recorded in the act so you were not completely surprised

- Darren 周 - 11-09-2012 06:26 PM

Shame, he was ashamed of being gay. Unlike heterosexuals, have nothing to feel ashamed of doing a natural act. If the girl has a sexy body to boot! all the more power to her. Gays have a poor self image and these things really effect them in negative ways.

I've had a few college roommates who I wouldn't put it past them to video another roommate having sex, especially if the g/f was really hot. --- though they may be embarrassed, it wouldn't be anything to be ashamed of... and I don't think suicide would have been the out come. As a rule to everyone, just don't do anything that you'll feel ashamed after you've done it.

- chubbyarithmetic507 - 11-09-2012 06:26 PM

You have been misled. He turned on his webcam and saw his roommate kissing another male. He then tweeted about it. He did not record a video, nor did he post any video online.

- Scabeous - 11-09-2012 06:26 PM

He didn't post it online.