This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What exactly did the Rutgers student do?
11-09-2012, 06:17 PM
What exactly did the Rutgers student do?
I know that he video taped his roommate having sex with another guy. I guess he posted it online?

but why did he kill himself? Was he just really insecure? I was hooking up with this girl at a party one time. We went upstairs and got "busy." People kept coming in with their cell phones and videotaped us. They later put it on facebook. I didn't have a problem with it and neither did the girl. I just laughed it off.

Did he do anything else that would make him kill himself.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 06:26 PM

I seems that his mother had something to do with it, he was apparently distraught after telling his parents he was gay, and his mother had a hard time accepting it. That's Christian values for ya..

Ads

being gay is not the same as being promiscuous
he did not want to face the negatives of someone "outing" him in such a public way, I guess
it is not a joke, even if you were able to laugh it off, and you KNEW you had been recorded in the act so you were not completely surprised

Shame, he was ashamed of being gay. Unlike heterosexuals, have nothing to feel ashamed of doing a natural act. If the girl has a sexy body to boot! all the more power to her. Gays have a poor self image and these things really effect them in negative ways.

I've had a few college roommates who I wouldn't put it past them to video another roommate having sex, especially if the g/f was really hot. --- though they may be embarrassed, it wouldn't be anything to be ashamed of... and I don't think suicide would have been the out come. As a rule to everyone, just don't do anything that you'll feel ashamed after you've done it.

You have been misled. He turned on his webcam and saw his roommate kissing another male. He then tweeted about it. He did not record a video, nor did he post any video online.

He didn't post it online.