Twitist Forums
My girlfriend says im the only one she wants but she calls guys hot on facebook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: My girlfriend says im the only one she wants but she calls guys hot on facebook? (/thread-32917.html)

Pages: 1 2

My girlfriend says im the only one she wants but she calls guys hot on facebook? - Alex F - 11-09-2012 06:20 PM

My girlfriend always calls guys hot on facbook and is always doing those top ten hottest guys status. Y is she always doing that ? Do you think its flirting? What should i do ? I talked to her about and she said she's bored and was just having fun.

- vanesssagarcia.. - 11-09-2012 06:29 PM

I'm sorry, but your girlfriend is a thirsty whore.

- Fraises - 11-09-2012 06:29 PM

I call guys hot all the time and I still love my boyfriend and wouldn't leave him for anyone. It's just something that girls talk about with other girls I guess. I wouldn't say she is flirting if she's just posting stuff on facebook. If she was spending one-on-one time with other guys then I would be worried. She probably thinks you're hotter than all the other guys anyway if she's with you.

- Evie - 11-09-2012 06:29 PM

That is pretty sketchy if I were you I'd mention it to her next time you see her in person but DO NOT be pushy or accusing because you might come off a little jealous or possessive. I would just bring it up very calmly if it makes you uncomfortable. hope i helped

- queenie - 11-09-2012 06:29 PM

If those "hot guys" were celebrities, i think that's fine.

- quietstranger687 - 11-09-2012 06:29 PM

She shouldn't do that. That's not nice at all. For her to be so open and free about it is just rude and disrespectful. She should be telling u and letting u know how hot u are if she wants to be having fun. She wouldn't like it if u did the same.

- squarecable817 - 11-09-2012 06:29 PM

Erm, if these are just photos of models, then thats okay I guess. But if these are people that she knows, that's a NO-NO!

- CajunLizzie - 11-09-2012 06:29 PM

DISRESPECTFUL

- Daniel - 11-09-2012 06:29 PM

Does having a girlfriend mean that you don't find any other females attractive? Of course not! That doesn't mean you don't want your girlfriend. Expecting your girlfriend to find only you attractive is completely ridiculous. If your that insecure than maybe you don't need a girlfriend until you grow up a little more.

- valdizzle - 11-09-2012 06:29 PM

Maybe she is being loyal to you and its just her way of flirting or maybe shes trying to keep things open, meaning, if things dont work out between you and her, its her way of telling guys hey i think you cute maybe we should...

Honestly, I would talk to her again, being you already discussed the subject to her and tell her that it hurts you to see her telling other guys they are hot, cute, etc and ask her how she would feel if it was you sending those things to other girls.....now me, im guilty of this, however, a lot of my friends are models (i use to help my friend with his photo agency) and when a girl would post a new pic i would say she looked great or beautiful, keep up the good work, my GF at the time would get mad at me, I said their just friends, ive worked professionally with them and tell her that shes the only one etc etc but now im single (she cheated on me, didnt see it coming either)....

Honestly I would try talking to her again and make her aware that it hurts you....if she cared about you or had any feelings for you she would stop....