This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My girlfriend says im the only one she wants but she calls guys hot on facebook?
11-09-2012, 06:20 PM
My girlfriend says im the only one she wants but she calls guys hot on facebook?
My girlfriend always calls guys hot on facbook and is always doing those top ten hottest guys status. Y is she always doing that ? Do you think its flirting? What should i do ? I talked to her about and she said she's bored and was just having fun.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 06:29 PM

I'm sorry, but your girlfriend is a thirsty whore.

Ads

I call guys hot all the time and I still love my boyfriend and wouldn't leave him for anyone. It's just something that girls talk about with other girls I guess. I wouldn't say she is flirting if she's just posting stuff on facebook. If she was spending one-on-one time with other guys then I would be worried. She probably thinks you're hotter than all the other guys anyway if she's with you.

That is pretty sketchy if I were you I'd mention it to her next time you see her in person but DO NOT be pushy or accusing because you might come off a little jealous or possessive. I would just bring it up very calmly if it makes you uncomfortable. hope i helped

If those "hot guys" were celebrities, i think that's fine.

She shouldn't do that. That's not nice at all. For her to be so open and free about it is just rude and disrespectful. She should be telling u and letting u know how hot u are if she wants to be having fun. She wouldn't like it if u did the same.

Erm, if these are just photos of models, then thats okay I guess. But if these are people that she knows, that's a NO-NO!

DISRESPECTFUL

Does having a girlfriend mean that you don't find any other females attractive? Of course not! That doesn't mean you don't want your girlfriend. Expecting your girlfriend to find only you attractive is completely ridiculous. If your that insecure than maybe you don't need a girlfriend until you grow up a little more.

Girls who respect their boyfriends don't do stuff like that. You're probably on the way out. Only way to get her interest back is to cut down to one date per week with NO communication between dates. No emails, no texts, no calls, no messaging. Most guys are too weak to test a woman. The guy caves in. Good luck.