Twitist Forums
Why can't you search for questions to answer based upon a certain keyword? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter abbreviations (/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: Why can't you search for questions to answer based upon a certain keyword? (/thread-33417.html)

Why can't you search for questions to answer based upon a certain keyword? - JJRose - 11-09-2012 06:37 PM

For example if I'm pretty good w/Twitter, why can't I search for open questions involving Twitter? Or can I? Everytime I search, it brings up mostly resolved questions.

- Bingalee - 11-09-2012 06:45 PM

Just type the word into the search bar above your Q and click on Search. It should take you to Qs about Twitter.

- Legend Lady* - 11-09-2012 06:45 PM

The search for questions bar is for finding resolved questions not open ones ( I know I wonder about the confusion of that myself) But it is to help people find answers to things they want to ask, & get answers for them so they don't ask a question that has been asked an answered.
I feel it is mislabeled it should say search for answers not questions.
Most Twitter questions asked are in the Internet/computer category, so you ma find them there to answer*

- Richard - 11-09-2012 06:45 PM

Baby...I don't know.

- J. - 11-09-2012 06:45 PM

Click on Advanced. It's next to the gray Search button. Look at all the fields. There are many fields. Fill them with words that must be there and must not be there. There is also a field called like "question status". Question status is only "open" "resolved" and like "undecided" meaning in voting. I do that when I am looking for questions to either answer or vote on. You've got to LOOK.