This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why can't you search for questions to answer based upon a certain keyword?
11-09-2012, 06:37 PM
Why can't you search for questions to answer based upon a certain keyword?
For example if I'm pretty good w/Twitter, why can't I search for open questions involving Twitter? Or can I? Everytime I search, it brings up mostly resolved questions.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 06:45 PM

Just type the word into the search bar above your Q and click on Search. It should take you to Qs about Twitter.

Ads

The search for questions bar is for finding resolved questions not open ones ( I know I wonder about the confusion of that myself) But it is to help people find answers to things they want to ask, & get answers for them so they don't ask a question that has been asked an answered.
I feel it is mislabeled it should say search for answers not questions.
Most Twitter questions asked are in the Internet/computer category, so you ma find them there to answer*

Baby...I don't know.

Click on Advanced. It's next to the gray Search button. Look at all the fields. There are many fields. Fill them with words that must be there and must not be there. There is also a field called like "question status". Question status is only "open" "resolved" and like "undecided" meaning in voting. I do that when I am looking for questions to either answer or vote on. You've got to LOOK.