Twitist Forums
How can I send someone an e-mail having it look like a facebook support team? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: How can I send someone an e-mail having it look like a facebook support team? (/thread-33423.html)

How can I send someone an e-mail having it look like a facebook support team? - Megan N - 11-09-2012 06:37 PM

I made the mistake of changing my sister's e-mail contact of her facebook and now i have changed it but so she isn't suspicious i want it to look like it was a routinly facebook check up and her account was frozen for 24 hours.. how can i send her an e-mail looking like i am a member of the facebook support team?

- Máiréad - 11-09-2012 06:45 PM

Shame on you, that's phising. Have you thought of what will happen if she actually sends a mail to facebook asking for an explanation?

- Rachel G - 11-09-2012 06:45 PM

While i completely disagree with your motives, facebook makes it hard for you to pretend to be them. I suppose you could try making another facebook account, which is private or something, with its profile being the facebook logo, and send her a one line email (check spelling and punctuation) saying 'Your account was frozen from _ to_ from due maintenance purposes. Thank you for using facebook.' but it depends on your sisters age, and her gullibility. Use common sense.