This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I send someone an e-mail having it look like a facebook support team?
11-09-2012, 06:37 PM
How can I send someone an e-mail having it look like a facebook support team?
I made the mistake of changing my sister's e-mail contact of her facebook and now i have changed it but so she isn't suspicious i want it to look like it was a routinly facebook check up and her account was frozen for 24 hours.. how can i send her an e-mail looking like i am a member of the facebook support team?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 06:45 PM

Shame on you, that's phising. Have you thought of what will happen if she actually sends a mail to facebook asking for an explanation?

Ads

11-09-2012, 06:45 PM

While i completely disagree with your motives, facebook makes it hard for you to pretend to be them. I suppose you could try making another facebook account, which is private or something, with its profile being the facebook logo, and send her a one line email (check spelling and punctuation) saying 'Your account was frozen from _ to_ from due maintenance purposes. Thank you for using facebook.' but it depends on your sisters age, and her gullibility. Use common sense.