Twitist Forums
Is there anyway I can use my facebook account, without getting the notifications in my email? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook notifications (/forum-24.html)
+--- Thread: Is there anyway I can use my facebook account, without getting the notifications in my email? (/thread-33489.html)

Is there anyway I can use my facebook account, without getting the notifications in my email? - ILoveSesshy - 11-09-2012 06:39 PM

I find it very tedious to delete all those notifications out of my email. When I check my facebook, I'll still know what's going on. So is there a way to do this?

- boblofrank - 11-09-2012 06:47 PM

If you go to account settings there will be a little tab on the left called notifications. Click on it and it gives you the option to choose which notifications you want sent to your email.

- 1stAngel* - 11-09-2012 06:47 PM

Another way is what I did. I changed 1 letter in my email name;it allows me to use my old one even though it ask me a few time to use my new one b/c it didn't recognize the new one. I'm still able to use my Original. Als o change your email name completely & it's good..Just fill in the card it sends you on your facebook account & it will work. Proven & done! <-;-^<