This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is there anyway I can use my facebook account, without getting the notifications in my email?
11-09-2012, 06:39 PM
Is there anyway I can use my facebook account, without getting the notifications in my email?
I find it very tedious to delete all those notifications out of my email. When I check my facebook, I'll still know what's going on. So is there a way to do this?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 06:47 PM

If you go to account settings there will be a little tab on the left called notifications. Click on it and it gives you the option to choose which notifications you want sent to your email.

Ads

11-09-2012, 06:47 PM

Another way is what I did. I changed 1 letter in my email name;it allows me to use my old one even though it ask me a few time to use my new one b/c it didn't recognize the new one. I'm still able to use my Original. Als o change your email name completely & it's good..Just fill in the card it sends you on your facebook account & it will work. Proven & done! <-;-^<