Twitist Forums
If your boyfriend/girlfriend posted nasty stuff on their facebook status about your mother what would you do? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: If your boyfriend/girlfriend posted nasty stuff on their facebook status about your mother what would you do? (/thread-33714.html)

If your boyfriend/girlfriend posted nasty stuff on their facebook status about your mother what would you do? - Alli - 11-09-2012 06:48 PM

my boyfriend - very close to being ex boyfriend, posted nasty stuff refering to my mother on his facebook status for all to see.

I am feeling very angry, very embarrassed and very hurt.

the issue was between myself and my mother it has NOTHING to do with him.

- Tracy J - 11-09-2012 06:56 PM

did he have good intentions? i mean, was he mad about something she did and voicing it? we need a little more info, but it seems like u need a new boyfriend. post something bout his mom on your page, or even better, post something bout him!

- Jess - 11-09-2012 06:56 PM

If I were in your shoes, the issue was between my mother and myself, I wouldn't have opened my big mouth and told my boyfriend.

And don't listen to Tracy J. You're lowering yourself to his level. You're above that. I hope.

- Ascendancy - 11-09-2012 06:56 PM

Hi

I know you must be feeling worse about the whole episode,and what's done cannot be undone,but still if I were in your place,first of all I would have asked him to post an apology on his facebook status.