This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
If your boyfriend/girlfriend posted nasty stuff on their facebook status about your mother what would you do?
11-09-2012, 06:48 PM
If your boyfriend/girlfriend posted nasty stuff on their facebook status about your mother what would you do?
my boyfriend - very close to being ex boyfriend, posted nasty stuff refering to my mother on his facebook status for all to see.

I am feeling very angry, very embarrassed and very hurt.

the issue was between myself and my mother it has NOTHING to do with him.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 06:56 PM

did he have good intentions? i mean, was he mad about something she did and voicing it? we need a little more info, but it seems like u need a new boyfriend. post something bout his mom on your page, or even better, post something bout him!

Ads

If I were in your shoes, the issue was between my mother and myself, I wouldn't have opened my big mouth and told my boyfriend.

And don't listen to Tracy J. You're lowering yourself to his level. You're above that. I hope.

Hi

I know you must be feeling worse about the whole episode,and what's done cannot be undone,but still if I were in your place,first of all I would have asked him to post an apology on his facebook status.