Twitist Forums
How can I help the child support office from a different state find my childs father so I can get support? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: How can I help the child support office from a different state find my childs father so I can get support? (/thread-33859.html)

How can I help the child support office from a different state find my childs father so I can get support? - Leann - 11-09-2012 06:54 PM

I filed for child support almost 3 years ago. My child's father lives in California. I live in Arkansas. Caseworkers from both states have told me they are having trouble finding a valid address to serve him. He is on Facebook though, and he works. What else can I do to get him to respond or how can i help this process get resolved?

- John Milton - 11-09-2012 07:03 PM

A social security number can trace his address at the IRS.

If he works, he pays taxes.

- joe B - 11-09-2012 07:03 PM

A private detective in the area you believe he may be in.

- WRG - 11-09-2012 07:03 PM

If you know where he works tell them. Facebook isn't going to be much of a help.

- HD - 11-09-2012 07:03 PM

give them all the info you can. if he's working that's easy to trace by his s.s.#, same if he has any utilities in his name. you might want to get on his facebook account using a different name of course and trick him giving you some personal info.

- ∞infiniti∞ - 11-09-2012 07:03 PM

Do you know where he works? Find out. He can be served at work.
The case workers are not going to look for him. You might have to do some detective work yourself.

Good luck

- MagnusMoss - 11-09-2012 07:03 PM

Create a separate Facebook account using a disposable gmail address and a different name.

Friend him. Chat with him. Maybe flirt with him. Find out where he works and where he lives.

Google his employer.

Tell the case workers in California amd Arizona the name and address of his employer, and his address.

IF you know his Social Security number already, tell the case workers that. (DON'T ask that on Facebook).

If this doesn't work, hire a private detective in California.