This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I help the child support office from a different state find my childs father so I can get support?
11-09-2012, 06:54 PM
How can I help the child support office from a different state find my childs father so I can get support?
I filed for child support almost 3 years ago. My child's father lives in California. I live in Arkansas. Caseworkers from both states have told me they are having trouble finding a valid address to serve him. He is on Facebook though, and he works. What else can I do to get him to respond or how can i help this process get resolved?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 07:03 PM

A social security number can trace his address at the IRS.

If he works, he pays taxes.

Ads

A private detective in the area you believe he may be in.

If you know where he works tell them. Facebook isn't going to be much of a help.

give them all the info you can. if he's working that's easy to trace by his s.s.#, same if he has any utilities in his name. you might want to get on his facebook account using a different name of course and trick him giving you some personal info.

Do you know where he works? Find out. He can be served at work.
The case workers are not going to look for him. You might have to do some detective work yourself.

Good luck

Create a separate Facebook account using a disposable gmail address and a different name.

Friend him. Chat with him. Maybe flirt with him. Find out where he works and where he lives.

Google his employer.

Tell the case workers in California amd Arizona the name and address of his employer, and his address.

IF you know his Social Security number already, tell the case workers that. (DON'T ask that on Facebook).

If this doesn't work, hire a private detective in California.