Twitist Forums
How can I use facebook without my mom realizing it? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: How can I use facebook without my mom realizing it? (/thread-33903.html)

How can I use facebook without my mom realizing it? - xXangelica.acidicXx - 11-09-2012 06:57 PM

I'm sick of pressing Ctrl and scrolling out to make the page smaller....she sits on the couch on the other corner of the house but theres a tiny path in which the computer is still visible. Sooo. What can I do? She knows what Facebook looks like & when I go on it she asks me if its Facebook. I can't like turn the computer screen sideways thats obvious & I dont have a laptop & my iPod got taken away.

- Mercuri - 11-09-2012 07:05 PM

Unless you know magic, you're screwed. Sorry.

- Marina - 11-09-2012 07:05 PM

Maybe using it when she is not at home? You can also try having multiple tabs open at once as well I guess. Not much other things to do. If you are old enough just simply ask your mother for privacy, which probably is the best of all ideas.

- teenybread892 - 11-09-2012 07:05 PM

That would not be the good idea to hide the website, even if you use the "shade" to hide your computer screen.

I suggest that you don't try to hide the Facebook website while you are doing something else, so your mother doesn't think that you are not being productive.