This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I use facebook without my mom realizing it?
11-09-2012, 06:57 PM
How can I use facebook without my mom realizing it?
I'm sick of pressing Ctrl and scrolling out to make the page smaller....she sits on the couch on the other corner of the house but theres a tiny path in which the computer is still visible. Sooo. What can I do? She knows what Facebook looks like & when I go on it she asks me if its Facebook. I can't like turn the computer screen sideways thats obvious & I dont have a laptop & my iPod got taken away.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 07:05 PM

Unless you know magic, you're screwed. Sorry.

Ads

Maybe using it when she is not at home? You can also try having multiple tabs open at once as well I guess. Not much other things to do. If you are old enough just simply ask your mother for privacy, which probably is the best of all ideas.

That would not be the good idea to hide the website, even if you use the "shade" to hide your computer screen.

I suggest that you don't try to hide the Facebook website while you are doing something else, so your mother doesn't think that you are not being productive.