Twitist Forums
should i end up the relationship just because he has a lots pf friends on facebook ? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: should i end up the relationship just because he has a lots pf friends on facebook ? (/thread-35226.html)

should i end up the relationship just because he has a lots pf friends on facebook ? - Vlora - 11-09-2012 07:40 PM

recently my boyfriends hs a lots of friends on facebook and that's bugging me also i found some comments in a girls photos should i end up with him?

- Josh - 11-09-2012 07:48 PM

You must be a kid.

- LT - 11-09-2012 07:48 PM

this is the evil of social networking, either you trust him or you dont. thats a tough one.

- Coleen - 11-09-2012 07:48 PM

It depends. If he's flirting with the girls, talk to him. I don't know hahaha. Personally, I would never date a flirt. If he wants to fool around, he's not ready for a relationship just yet.

- Korrie - 11-09-2012 07:48 PM

Why would you break up with someone just because they have lots of friends on Facebook? Also who cares if he commented on another girls photo unless it said something inappropriate. You obviously don't really care about him if something this petty is making you question your relationship.

- northamericanx15 - 11-09-2012 07:48 PM

Be cautious yet be cool at the same time. Don't end just because he suddenly added some female friends...that seems too controlling. Guys don't like to be stalked and be told what to do. Yet, if he Truly cares, he should try to avoid such suspicion.