This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
should i end up the relationship just because he has a lots pf friends on facebook ?
11-09-2012, 07:40 PM
should i end up the relationship just because he has a lots pf friends on facebook ?
recently my boyfriends hs a lots of friends on facebook and that's bugging me also i found some comments in a girls photos should i end up with him?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 07:48 PM

You must be a kid.

Ads

this is the evil of social networking, either you trust him or you dont. thats a tough one.

It depends. If he's flirting with the girls, talk to him. I don't know hahaha. Personally, I would never date a flirt. If he wants to fool around, he's not ready for a relationship just yet.

Why would you break up with someone just because they have lots of friends on Facebook? Also who cares if he commented on another girls photo unless it said something inappropriate. You obviously don't really care about him if something this petty is making you question your relationship.

Be cautious yet be cool at the same time. Don't end just because he suddenly added some female friends...that seems too controlling. Guys don't like to be stalked and be told what to do. Yet, if he Truly cares, he should try to avoid such suspicion.