Twitist Forums
How can I fix things with this girl? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook notifications (/forum-24.html)
+--- Thread: How can I fix things with this girl? (/thread-35610.html)

Pages: 1 2

How can I fix things with this girl? - Tony Buchanan - 11-09-2012 07:53 PM

A girl I really like started ignoring me out of the blue a few weeks ago. I'm pretty confident she liked me just prior to this and I'm also confident that I didnt do something to upset her.

Just recently ive been getting more facebook notifications from her. Like a lot more than someone whose ignoring you should give. Anyways we haven't texted in 3 weeks, do you think she's trying to talk to me? (were both shy).

Thanks!

- Ben - 11-09-2012 08:01 PM

Someone needs to let their feelings be known. Male or female...there are no such things as mind readers.

- Makias - 11-09-2012 08:01 PM

Maybe she is studying for finals? It's finals week here. Also if you are in high school then who cares, play some video games or read a book. If you are really shy then get used to girls not talking to you!

- JustThatGirl - 11-09-2012 08:01 PM

Sounds like she might not be texting you for a couple different reasons....
1: she likes you and just doesnt want to make it known until she knows for sure if you like her.
2: Her phones lost Wink
But if you really like her you should just tell her and see what happens.....I know its sometimes hard to do that...but it really does get things cleared up Smile
Thanks for answering mine btw!
Much luck!

- Victorea - 11-09-2012 08:01 PM

She's Probably waiting to see if you will text her or Talk to her Just Text "Hey We Haven't talked in a while , How have you been?"

- Chicklet - 11-09-2012 08:01 PM

she's waiting for you to make the first move

- im me - 11-09-2012 08:01 PM

I think she likes you and is playing hard to get. there are also other endless reasons to why she is ignoring you , she might be in a bad mood or upset or something put her off . if your getting notifications then she likes you !!!

- Rafael Cortada - 11-09-2012 08:01 PM

Honestly I think she's just intimidated and doesn't know what she wants. Most girls I've ran into haven't given me clear answers. If the feel something has gone sour, they want an easy way out.

- Yeezy - 11-09-2012 08:01 PM

I think that's her way of allowing you to notice her... Give her a call or text, what is there to lose?

- v - 11-09-2012 08:01 PM

honestly u should txt her n tell her. b straight up n tell her how u feel. shes a girl, we like tht. plus u said urself tht shes shy. she probably rly wants to tlk 2 u