This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I fix things with this girl?
11-09-2012, 07:53 PM
How can I fix things with this girl?
A girl I really like started ignoring me out of the blue a few weeks ago. I'm pretty confident she liked me just prior to this and I'm also confident that I didnt do something to upset her.

Just recently ive been getting more facebook notifications from her. Like a lot more than someone whose ignoring you should give. Anyways we haven't texted in 3 weeks, do you think she's trying to talk to me? (were both shy).

Thanks!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 08:01 PM

Someone needs to let their feelings be known. Male or female...there are no such things as mind readers.

Ads

Maybe she is studying for finals? It's finals week here. Also if you are in high school then who cares, play some video games or read a book. If you are really shy then get used to girls not talking to you!

Sounds like she might not be texting you for a couple different reasons....
1: she likes you and just doesnt want to make it known until she knows for sure if you like her.
2: Her phones lost Wink
But if you really like her you should just tell her and see what happens.....I know its sometimes hard to do that...but it really does get things cleared up Smile
Thanks for answering mine btw!
Much luck!

She's Probably waiting to see if you will text her or Talk to her Just Text "Hey We Haven't talked in a while , How have you been?"

she's waiting for you to make the first move

honestly u should txt her n tell her. b straight up n tell her how u feel. shes a girl, we like tht. plus u said urself tht shes shy. she probably rly wants to tlk 2 u

Stop being a pussy and ask her out.

Hey there,
Firstly, can I just say it is really sweet you actually care? Most guys (that I have come across) don't. Good for you.

I would talk to her on facebook, as aihtninac suggested... otherwise just text her and start a conversation, or best option, call her. It isn't as awkward as being face to face but it is personal.

she is probably too shy to talk to you... and if she is angry or anything you will be able to tell by her voice. just be sympathetic and apologetic if she is, and listen to her.

Goodluck mate.
xx

I think she wants you to ask her out but is disappointed that you havent so she is ignoring you so that you go after her.Be brave ans ask her out, but in person and see what happends.
good luck