Twitist Forums
Just learned that my new husband has been emailing with old Girlfriend on facebook.? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Just learned that my new husband has been emailing with old Girlfriend on facebook.? (/thread-35712.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Just learned that my new husband has been emailing with old Girlfriend on facebook.? - Balto1970 - 11-09-2012 07:56 PM

Now he's mad at me for "deactivating" his facebook account. He tells me that he loves me and is faithful but I don't appreciate his secrecy and some of the things he said about me in his emails to her. He's also refusing to change his cell phone number because it would be a hassle. Seems like he's just not that into me. Would I be nuts to stick with this guy? I can't believe he's trying to justify his behavior.

- lions - 11-09-2012 08:04 PM

new husband? this is bad, you 2 need Godly counseling right now, before it gets worse.

- .H. - 11-09-2012 08:04 PM

give it back to him, it's just a relaxed relationship with his ex, or he wouldn't have given you his password.

Also, just tell him that you overacted, but at the time you thought it was okay because you feel like he's going behind you're back. Tell him you want to trust him, but something inside of you just doesn't fit completely together.

- smiles11 - 11-09-2012 08:04 PM

Don't assume the worst, encourage him to discuss wtih you...he probably isn't cheating on you. relax, he loves you.

i message with my old boyfriends and it's strictly platonic. However, i encourage my boyfriends' questions...and i am open. Encourage discussion and see what happens. Don't try to restrict him..

it's like sand, hold it tightly and it slips away...

- m8c6 - 11-09-2012 08:04 PM

i know what your saying and going through. kick him to the curb if you dont have kids with him. if so then maybe work things out. he may change, it will just take time.

- Mrs - 11-09-2012 08:04 PM

well, you're married to him, so i'd say you're somewhat "stuck" with him. first, calm down. then, talk to him in and make sure he knows exactly why you're upset. if he can't understand, ask him how he'd feel if you started contacting an ex.

- ♥Sabre♥ - 11-09-2012 08:04 PM

He's talking about you to another women - that is NEVER good
who knows what has been going on in those conversations or with them. Yes you are nuts to stay with someone who is keeping stuff like that secret. Most people do talk to their exes I will admit that but they shouldnt keep anything from their current spouse about ANYTHING.
If you feel he is not that into you you need to stand up for yourself and let him know that you find it uncomfortable and need it to stop.
If your still unhappy leave - I am sure you can find someone to respect you

- kdoss07 - 11-09-2012 08:04 PM

Just tell him to put his self in your shoes! Dont leave him yet!! work through this!! this is just a rough patch......just ask him to talk to you and not bash you to his ex girlfriends.....and if he does come to you about things listen and dont get mad at whatever he has to say just stay calm and talk.....Hope this helps

- ScSpec - 11-09-2012 08:04 PM

He should not be in contact with an old girl friend even if she means nothing to him, it is just too much to ask a wife to put up with. He should be reassuring you that you are all he cares about. But you aren't his Mommy and can't force him to do the right thing, it should never have been necessary anyway. Don't waste any more of your time.

- Rie - 11-09-2012 08:04 PM

Ask him if he's committed to the marriage,& how would he feel if you were doing the same thing with an ex ? Some men need food for thought & examples to think about.Maybe you need to re-charge the relationship if he has a desire to keep in touch with other women.