This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Just learned that my new husband has been emailing with old Girlfriend on facebook.?
11-09-2012, 07:56 PM
Just learned that my new husband has been emailing with old Girlfriend on facebook.?
Now he's mad at me for "deactivating" his facebook account. He tells me that he loves me and is faithful but I don't appreciate his secrecy and some of the things he said about me in his emails to her. He's also refusing to change his cell phone number because it would be a hassle. Seems like he's just not that into me. Would I be nuts to stick with this guy? I can't believe he's trying to justify his behavior.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 08:04 PM

new husband? this is bad, you 2 need Godly counseling right now, before it gets worse.

Ads

give it back to him, it's just a relaxed relationship with his ex, or he wouldn't have given you his password.

Also, just tell him that you overacted, but at the time you thought it was okay because you feel like he's going behind you're back. Tell him you want to trust him, but something inside of you just doesn't fit completely together.

well, you're married to him, so i'd say you're somewhat "stuck" with him. first, calm down. then, talk to him in and make sure he knows exactly why you're upset. if he can't understand, ask him how he'd feel if you started contacting an ex.

Ask him if he's committed to the marriage,& how would he feel if you were doing the same thing with an ex ? Some men need food for thought & examples to think about.Maybe you need to re-charge the relationship if he has a desire to keep in touch with other women.

awww this is a tough one, i would stick it out you made a vow before God..but if he cheats (depends on what he said in the email) then leave him. you deserve to be happy

Not only is he disrespecting your relationship but he's emotionally cheating on you. Either he wants to be married or he doesn't. There is never under any circumstances room in a relationship for an ex-girlfriend. There is no reason that he needs to talk to her, he's married. I would tell him that he's immature and secretive and that he's given you no other choice but to either demand that he cuts the ties or your moving on. I might even go as far as to talking to the ex girlfriend and asking her why she thinks she has the right to even stay in touch with this married man.

i say he's a lyn SOB ad you should give him a taste of his own medicine cuz he's probably cheatn! Get yourself together, look like a million bucks and go get you a friend (male) that could be a "possible". I bet you wont even dwell on what your husbends doing but he sure will start dwelling on what your doing. Take care of yourself don't even worry, focus on you and what you need to do to make you feel better.

You didn't describe the contents of the emails. Were they innocent? Were they just talking because they are friends? If so, there was no harm in it, and you grossly overreacted. Where do you get off canceling his account? Why should he change his phone number? It IS a big hassle. What things did he say about you? You didn't tell us that either, so we really have no way of judging if he's been doing anything wrong or not. You do, however, sound very possessive and controlling. A little advise- calm down, stop spying on him, use rational thought (not emotional) and figure out if he really did anything to be unfaithful to you. If you simply don't want him to talk to any woman (as friends), you need to figure out why you're so insecure.

I don't know who is right & who is wrong. But saying bad stuff about you, and top of that to his old girlfriend...that is not right. He is totally wrong. His bad actions takes over your aggressive act.