Twitist Forums
What would you do if you found a profile for your husband on a dating site? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: What would you do if you found a profile for your husband on a dating site? (/thread-35958.html)

Pages: 1 2

What would you do if you found a profile for your husband on a dating site? - schizohamster - 11-09-2012 08:05 PM

He left his e-mail open and I know I should have just closed it, but he had emails from zoosk about his matches. So I went to zoosk and found his profile. He claims that he did not do it. That his facebook page was hacked or he accidentally clicked the sign up through facebook link. However the profile has been used to send out messages, and his relationship status was changed from "married" on facebook to "I'll tell you later" on zoosk.

- Mary - 11-09-2012 08:13 PM

He's cheating. He's no longer faithful. Sit down and talk and demand the truth. Good luck and best wishes to you!

- LIPPIE - 11-09-2012 08:13 PM

I would ask him, what he wanted. Pure and simple, he either wants to be married or not, it is his choice. No matter how much it hurts if he doesn't want to be there, you can't hold him. So he needs to make up his mind, either or. I know sounds so cut and dried, but that is what it is, he is in for the long haul, or he is out and you move on, you heal, you then find a man that wants to be with you. Believe me there are many men out there that would love to be with a woman that doesn't cheat, lie, steal, and wants to be with only one man, to bad your husband doesn't feel the same way.

- Violet - 11-09-2012 08:13 PM

Accept that my marriage was over . . . but I 'd probably beat the crap out of him first.

- Ku-Wow - 11-09-2012 08:13 PM

he's a step closer to cheating if he hasn't done it yet.
watch out and don't be surprised...i bet he thinks he can fool you.
you be the big dawg and show him you're out!!

- Lex - 11-09-2012 08:13 PM

Make a date with him.

- I-aM-thE-tRuth - 11-09-2012 08:13 PM

Sorry to say he is not being faithful, he had to come up with something because he didnt want to get caught. You need to talk with him, and ask why cant he be man enough to explain he isnt inlove anymore? He is looking elswhere for his enjoyment and may i add he said "tell you later" was he planning on divorcing you? You both have alot to deal with and fast, this isnmt good

- Liz - 11-09-2012 08:13 PM

Me,I'd laugh. My husband doesn't have a clue how to date anymore. He's soooo out of practice.

Dear,really? Put up your own profile on Zoosk and hit him up for a blind date. Dress like a hooker when you show up and act really trashy. Embarrass the living sh!t out of him all night long. Hell,I'd go off with another guy in the middle of the date just to get him pissed off.

- MOM OF ONE - 11-09-2012 08:13 PM

I know for a fact this happened with my husband too and facebook did it itself to his profile because it said Single at the time in which it'd been like that forever so I wasn't worried, but he did change it to married on facebook when we got married in September and now there is no fake profile of him on there. SO yes he could be right.

- Marg - 11-09-2012 08:13 PM

Well if I was still married and found that I'd make a fake profile on the site and start chatting with him untill I have proof its him! Then go bust him!