This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What would you do if you found a profile for your husband on a dating site?
11-09-2012, 08:05 PM
What would you do if you found a profile for your husband on a dating site?
He left his e-mail open and I know I should have just closed it, but he had emails from zoosk about his matches. So I went to zoosk and found his profile. He claims that he did not do it. That his facebook page was hacked or he accidentally clicked the sign up through facebook link. However the profile has been used to send out messages, and his relationship status was changed from "married" on facebook to "I'll tell you later" on zoosk.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 08:13 PM

He's cheating. He's no longer faithful. Sit down and talk and demand the truth. Good luck and best wishes to you!

Ads

I would ask him, what he wanted. Pure and simple, he either wants to be married or not, it is his choice. No matter how much it hurts if he doesn't want to be there, you can't hold him. So he needs to make up his mind, either or. I know sounds so cut and dried, but that is what it is, he is in for the long haul, or he is out and you move on, you heal, you then find a man that wants to be with you. Believe me there are many men out there that would love to be with a woman that doesn't cheat, lie, steal, and wants to be with only one man, to bad your husband doesn't feel the same way.

Accept that my marriage was over . . . but I 'd probably beat the crap out of him first.

he's a step closer to cheating if he hasn't done it yet.
watch out and don't be surprised...i bet he thinks he can fool you.
you be the big dawg and show him you're out!!

Make a date with him.

Sorry to say he is not being faithful, he had to come up with something because he didnt want to get caught. You need to talk with him, and ask why cant he be man enough to explain he isnt inlove anymore? He is looking elswhere for his enjoyment and may i add he said "tell you later" was he planning on divorcing you? You both have alot to deal with and fast, this isnmt good

Me,I'd laugh. My husband doesn't have a clue how to date anymore. He's soooo out of practice.

Dear,really? Put up your own profile on Zoosk and hit him up for a blind date. Dress like a hooker when you show up and act really trashy. Embarrass the living sh!t out of him all night long. Hell,I'd go off with another guy in the middle of the date just to get him pissed off.

Wouldn't beilieve that shit for a second. I'd move out and tell him to call me when he's ready to stop being a lying bastard and remembers why he got married.

What would I do?

I would have changed the locks, used his credit card to hire movers to ship his stuff to the storage unit that I used his credit cards to rent for him, and used his credit card to send him flowers and the key to his hotel room that I used his credit card to rent at the most expensive hotel I could find. While the movers are packing, I would open a bank account and move half, plus my attorney fees.

That's what I would do. I mean, whats the point of asking a question that I can clearly see the answer too? If he didn't consult me about creating a profile, why consult him about my reaction to finding it?