Twitist Forums
Why isn't moving my mouse over notifications turning off the icon at the top of the screen? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook notifications (/forum-24.html)
+--- Thread: Why isn't moving my mouse over notifications turning off the icon at the top of the screen? (/thread-36092.html)

Why isn't moving my mouse over notifications turning off the icon at the top of the screen? - ƪilyWhite ♡ - 11-09-2012 08:10 PM

On my Facebook account before, every time a notification came up in the corner and the icon at the top turned red, I would simply hover my mouse over the notification and the icon would go back to normal. But now, it doesn't and I have to click the notifications button at the top of the screen in order to turn the icon back to normal. Did I accidentally change something? How do I make the icon return to normal by hovering over the notification?

Thanks!

- Faye - 11-09-2012 08:18 PM

I think that facebook has had quite a few changes recently, and i believe that this is one, as if people on facebook hover their mouse over it, they may forget top check it later on. I think this got complaints so they have altered it slightly so you have to click to remove the red notification.
hope this helped Smile