This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why isn't moving my mouse over notifications turning off the icon at the top of the screen?
11-09-2012, 08:10 PM
Why isn't moving my mouse over notifications turning off the icon at the top of the screen?
On my Facebook account before, every time a notification came up in the corner and the icon at the top turned red, I would simply hover my mouse over the notification and the icon would go back to normal. But now, it doesn't and I have to click the notifications button at the top of the screen in order to turn the icon back to normal. Did I accidentally change something? How do I make the icon return to normal by hovering over the notification?

Thanks!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 08:18 PM

I think that facebook has had quite a few changes recently, and i believe that this is one, as if people on facebook hover their mouse over it, they may forget top check it later on. I think this got complaints so they have altered it slightly so you have to click to remove the red notification.
hope this helped Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply