Twitist Forums
How would you feel if you found out strange men have been poking your wife on her Facebook page? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: How would you feel if you found out strange men have been poking your wife on her Facebook page? (/thread-36159.html)

Pages: 1 2

How would you feel if you found out strange men have been poking your wife on her Facebook page? - Clint C - 11-09-2012 08:11 PM

My wife was on the computer and then she went to take a shower but she didn't log out of her Facebook so I got on and on the home screen I see the names of a bunch of strange guys I've never seen on her pokes list. I'm very upset and I don't want to get violent with her again because I love her but if she's going to keep doing this then I'm thinking of divorcing her. What should I do?

- gf - 11-09-2012 08:20 PM

If might just be spam from random people she doesn't know. I get this all the time on my Facebook. No man should EVER get violent with any women. This might be why she wants nicer guys on Facebook. I feel she should be the one leaving you.

- Cherie - 11-09-2012 08:20 PM

what do you mean by violent?!

it's a computer, is she out and about, leaving you at home alone?

it's a COMPUTER!!

what?

- Nataly - 11-09-2012 08:20 PM

i believe facebook and myspace are for dating and looking for some fun its little kid stuff tell her you don't want her to have facebook and go from there

- ILove2Puck - 11-09-2012 08:20 PM

Poke her yourself.

- india M.T - 11-09-2012 08:20 PM

just chill out it might be friends from like high school. you can't just go to conclusion. She's your wife and all but you can't just go off on her because you see guys are poking her over facebook. good luck

- likittyslit - 11-09-2012 08:20 PM

if you can't beat em, join em?

- shanon - 11-09-2012 08:20 PM

well what do you mean by violent? just leave her if she is not being loyal to you and your marriage. no one is worth you loosing your freedom for, if you get out of hand you know where you will end up! Besides no one has the right to lay a hand on any one not even and angry husband.

- Peter - 11-09-2012 08:20 PM

whoooa! first off slow down man relax. their not poking her physically is just some stupid thing u do on facebook that's about it you shouldn't divorce a person based on that shit if you love her trust her and relax don't get all butt hurt you should be happy your wife is attractive in the first and be lucky your with her.

- kat22 - 11-09-2012 08:20 PM

My fiance told me to tell you that it's just immature thinking.