This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How would you feel if you found out strange men have been poking your wife on her Facebook page?
11-09-2012, 08:11 PM
How would you feel if you found out strange men have been poking your wife on her Facebook page?
My wife was on the computer and then she went to take a shower but she didn't log out of her Facebook so I got on and on the home screen I see the names of a bunch of strange guys I've never seen on her pokes list. I'm very upset and I don't want to get violent with her again because I love her but if she's going to keep doing this then I'm thinking of divorcing her. What should I do?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 08:20 PM

If might just be spam from random people she doesn't know. I get this all the time on my Facebook. No man should EVER get violent with any women. This might be why she wants nicer guys on Facebook. I feel she should be the one leaving you.

Ads

what do you mean by violent?!

it's a computer, is she out and about, leaving you at home alone?

it's a COMPUTER!!

what?

i believe facebook and myspace are for dating and looking for some fun its little kid stuff tell her you don't want her to have facebook and go from there

Poke her yourself.

whoooa! first off slow down man relax. their not poking her physically is just some stupid thing u do on facebook that's about it you shouldn't divorce a person based on that shit if you love her trust her and relax don't get all butt hurt you should be happy your wife is attractive in the first and be lucky your with her.

My fiance told me to tell you that it's just immature thinking.

stay out of her computer .if she is doing you right that is what maters. facebook is just for fun

Hopefully they are just poking her on facebook, becareful, they could really be poking her while you are at work.

I guess it's time for you to put some additional mileage on that pimp hand, my brother.