Twitist Forums
My notifications on Facebook are not working when someone likes a comment of mine on a fan page ? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook notifications (/forum-24.html)
+--- Thread: My notifications on Facebook are not working when someone likes a comment of mine on a fan page ? (/thread-36521.html)

My notifications on Facebook are not working when someone likes a comment of mine on a fan page ? - Ocean blue - 11-09-2012 08:24 PM

The only notifications that work are the ones from friends, but if for eg i comment on a fan page and somebody likes my comment, i notice i do not get the notification, the red notification. I have checked all the correct settings.

Does anybody else have this problem ? any tips

- Rakib Shikder - 11-09-2012 08:33 PM

1st log out from the facebook...then again login to facebook....then go to notification setting...then see the word "page"..n edit the page setting..

- Phantoms Cry - 11-09-2012 08:33 PM

Notifications come from following. Whether you're following a comment, or a web page, it's where notifications come from.

You have the option to unfollow comments, and unfollow pages. You might have a setting to where it never follows new post or pages, so I would search for that. Make sure they say you're following the post and fan pages.