This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My notifications on Facebook are not working when someone likes a comment of mine on a fan page ?
11-09-2012, 08:24 PM
My notifications on Facebook are not working when someone likes a comment of mine on a fan page ?
The only notifications that work are the ones from friends, but if for eg i comment on a fan page and somebody likes my comment, i notice i do not get the notification, the red notification. I have checked all the correct settings.

Does anybody else have this problem ? any tips

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 08:33 PM

1st log out from the facebook...then again login to facebook....then go to notification setting...then see the word "page"..n edit the page setting..

Ads

11-09-2012, 08:33 PM

Notifications come from following. Whether you're following a comment, or a web page, it's where notifications come from.

You have the option to unfollow comments, and unfollow pages. You might have a setting to where it never follows new post or pages, so I would search for that. Make sure they say you're following the post and fan pages.