Twitist Forums
Why are there so many black people on Twitter? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter Hashtag (/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Why are there so many black people on Twitter? (/thread-375.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Why are there so many black people on Twitter? - Troy R - 09-30-2012 07:52 AM

I have no problem with it, I just want to understand where it comes from. How is it that all day there are hashtag trending topics like #Ghettoremedies and #youaintsexy ? Is there a popular blog that starts these trending topics or are they truly organic, and then viral?
If you don't use twitter, and are not black, I don't care what you have to say about this question, that being said, I HAVE done a statistical analysis of the Trending Topics on Twitter, and well, there's a whole bunch of black people commenting using Twitter. Far greater than the percentage of population. About double the national average (based on profile pics and sometimes on user name). I want to know the underlying reason for this.

- - 09-30-2012 08:00 AM

huh? wtf? its mostly teens on that website not just black people

- i.gotcha - 09-30-2012 08:00 AM

Twitter is stupid.. why even go on the site?

- Dianne Gee - 09-30-2012 08:00 AM

thats strange, does it really matter that much to you? get a life immediately pleeez

- . - 09-30-2012 08:00 AM

i don't know why anybody loves that site.

- Visualchannel268 - 09-30-2012 08:00 AM

i dont know why anyone is on twitter, first myspace, then facebook, then twitter, then something else it is so stupid every 5 years something comes out and goes away. facebook is the best though simple not over the top and to the point, they need to stop the add on shyt though

- UMY (suspended) - 09-30-2012 08:00 AM

IDK, wouldnt lose sleep over it

- zg123 - 09-30-2012 08:00 AM

Black people this, black people that. WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!?!?! Everyone is on twitter! Get a life!

- ^*Br33zii*^ - 09-30-2012 08:00 AM

first that is so racist but i forgive you cuz there is a lot of ur ignorant breed out there also. Second ALL RACES USE TWITTER I REPEAT ALL RACES USE TWITTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Third i thank you for wasting 2 minutes of my life I am never gonna get back!!!!

- highplane257 - 09-30-2012 08:00 AM

better question!
why are they not working?