Twitist Forums
If you were to stumble across your siblings open Facebook page, what would you do? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: If you were to stumble across your siblings open Facebook page, what would you do? (/thread-37619.html)

If you were to stumble across your siblings open Facebook page, what would you do? - Boss - 11-09-2012 09:04 PM

Would you close it?
Would you write a status, what status would you write?

- Michelle - 11-09-2012 09:13 PM

Write a private message suggesting that he/she should close his profile to anybody except friends.

And offer help in case he/she can't find the options to do it.

- Shikha - 11-09-2012 09:13 PM

Change her relationship status or lyk............... change her password lol

- Ms.M - 11-09-2012 09:13 PM

I have 3 siblings, and a very different realtionship with each one. So...
If it was my eldest brother's I would log out and close the page and later tell him I found it open.
If it was my sister's page I would change her profile pic - she's had the same one for way too long - and write something like "Skye is way cooler than me, I wish I was like her"as her staus...haha cuz my name is Skye Smile
However if it was my other brother's page....man I would mess with it like crazy! I would change his relationship status, add people who he despises as friends, change his status to "I sing Justin Bieber's songs in the shower" and change his password.

yeah... I'm not actually that mean, my brother makes my life miserable so it would be nice to get back at him.