This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
If you were to stumble across your siblings open Facebook page, what would you do?
11-09-2012, 09:04 PM
If you were to stumble across your siblings open Facebook page, what would you do?
Would you close it?
Would you write a status, what status would you write?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:13 PM

Write a private message suggesting that he/she should close his profile to anybody except friends.

And offer help in case he/she can't find the options to do it.

Ads

Change her relationship status or lyk............... change her password lol

I have 3 siblings, and a very different realtionship with each one. So...
If it was my eldest brother's I would log out and close the page and later tell him I found it open.
If it was my sister's page I would change her profile pic - she's had the same one for way too long - and write something like "Skye is way cooler than me, I wish I was like her"as her staus...haha cuz my name is Skye Smile
However if it was my other brother's page....man I would mess with it like crazy! I would change his relationship status, add people who he despises as friends, change his status to "I sing Justin Bieber's songs in the shower" and change his password.

yeah... I'm not actually that mean, my brother makes my life miserable so it would be nice to get back at him.