Twitist Forums
Boyfriend made a fake facebook account pretending to be a chick and added guy i slept with ? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Boyfriend made a fake facebook account pretending to be a chick and added guy i slept with ? (/thread-37727.html)

Pages: 1 2

Boyfriend made a fake facebook account pretending to be a chick and added guy i slept with ? - Coco Polizzi - 11-09-2012 09:09 PM

and beat him up in person

is my boyfriend insane or something
im kinda scared of him now
i cheated on my boyfriend with this guy

- Jorge Quiroga - 11-09-2012 09:17 PM

Insane? Maybe.

Clever? Oh, you betcha.

- pony - 11-09-2012 09:17 PM

Yeah thats going over-board.
Thats too jealous, jsut think what he'd do to you if you were "caught" doing something....
Proceed with EXTREME caution.

- savara - 11-09-2012 09:17 PM

you spaced the question mark away from the question.

- vickiwhitehead - 11-09-2012 09:17 PM

Sounds like he is insane or something..Oh I hope you and your boyfriend weren't an item when you had slept with this other Guy...But if it was a fling from the past..Your boyfriend had no right to pick on him...

- shopgirl831 - 11-09-2012 09:17 PM

That is kind of scary because that means he is very possessive are you sure that is what you want... I would watch enough with Jennifer Lopez it will change how you feel about the whole thing the main thing is being safe

- Nastassia P - 11-09-2012 09:17 PM

Yea he is insane.. why does it matter who you slept with before him.. im sure he wouldnt want you to go confront all the girls he has slept with.. unless you cheated on you man with this dude and the dude KNEW that yall was together when it happened.. then.. na.. hes just mad..

- Harriet Harmer - 11-09-2012 09:17 PM

whoa, that's seriously unstable. Your bf might've gotten jealous, did the other guy say something to him to wind him up? he could've mentioned a girl (you) who had given it to him, he maybe made something up? you probably just need to sit your boyfriend down and ask him out straight why he did it.
And if he's making fake accounts to get to your exes, then I'd wanna talk to him about that as well :/

- Peter Griffin - 11-09-2012 09:17 PM

That's too far, he needs to realize that you have a past and that's exactly what it is, the past and he needs to leave it there and let it go. If I were you, I would take off! LOL!!

- mobo - 11-09-2012 09:17 PM

im going to stand up for this lad cuz you the one who cheated!!! he isnt insane he is just fucked up because you cheated. it is alittle over the top but wen you get hurt we all deal with it in different ways. just end this advise i will say, your the cheat and the one with the real problem! you dont deserve a boyfriend like him and u are the one that should feel ashamed of wot you have done, spend less time judging his actions and take alook at your own