Twitist Forums
Why doesnt my girlfriend go crazy when i ignore her like all the others? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Why doesnt my girlfriend go crazy when i ignore her like all the others? (/thread-38069.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Why doesnt my girlfriend go crazy when i ignore her like all the others? - Cristian - 11-09-2012 09:26 PM

I've used the trick where you ignore your girlfriend and shes supposed o be at your feet but the thing is that she's the total opposite... If you don't talk to her she doesn't talk to you. Does that mean she doesn't like me? And also on facebook she says i love you to alot of her guy friends and i asked her why an she replied that they were like her brothers and i was like -.-

- ? - 11-09-2012 09:34 PM

dude, that never works. ignore her like all the others and she'll think your cheating on her. if anything your suppoded to talk to her more

- Kiki - 11-09-2012 09:34 PM

Maybe your dirty mind tricks are catching up to you. Good for her.

- Lynn V - 11-09-2012 09:34 PM

Why would you ignore her to have her beg for you? All she is going to do is complain to all her friends about you. And she is either saying this to her guy friends to make you jealous or she loves them as friends. And yeah smarty she probably thinks your mad at her or something, so she's returning the favor of being mad

- Chase Turner - 11-09-2012 09:34 PM

My girl does the same thing. runs up and hugs these dudes and says i love you to them, if i did that she'd chew my a** out

- Zuzana - 11-09-2012 09:34 PM

that's an odd relationship technique. only immature people do that.

- unnamed avatar - 11-09-2012 09:34 PM

Because she's better at playing the game than you are! Maybe you'll learn your lesson and stop doing this useless crap.

Answer mine please: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AtHlDn3O0Ayi5JFuNUY5TFfsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20110615091108AAyvhKo

- ? - 11-09-2012 09:34 PM

Well some girls aren't all attached and that does not mean she doesn't like you if she didn't she wouldn't be with you and you shouldn't ignore her to on purpose also so what if she says I love you to a lot of her guy friends if shes close to them and there is nothing else going on then it is fine.

- Looking for More - 11-09-2012 09:34 PM

You snooze you lose in my book. Act like you don't like me or tel me you have someone else and I'm like..."peace out"...I don't have the desire or time to play silly games. If you are in it with me 100%, that is EXACTLY what i will give. ou slack off or cheat or deny me of you and I'm through!

I suspect I am not the only woman out there like this...however...I doubt we are a dime a dozen.

- Sara - 11-09-2012 09:34 PM

We don't like to be ignored it makes us feel like you don't want us around anymore, and tbh shes probs doing the i love you thing to mak you jealous girls like to do that. we mainly do it when we feel like we are loosing you.