Twitist Forums
Why doesnt my girlfriend go crazy when i ignore her like all the others? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Why doesnt my girlfriend go crazy when i ignore her like all the others? (/thread-38069.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

- corey c - 11-09-2012 09:34 PM

It sounds like you have an unhealthy relationship to women. I mean, WHY do you feel like you even need to play the ' ignore game ' to begin with? I can only assume that there is some insecurity there that you have yet to deal with, and by playing this game you attain some type of power. I would look within myself and deal with that issue first. If you like this woman, love and treat her the way you would want to be treated. If you sense that she's not genuinely into you, move on. Life is short, and there really are plenty of individuals out there who would mesh and be perfect for you just the way you are. I would say love and respect yourself first, and then you can do the same for another. But just from the little you wrote, it seems as though you have some self-esteem issues to work on first. Nothing wrong with that. We all have those problems from time to time. Just dig deep and take care of it. All the best!

- Mrs.Storey - 11-09-2012 09:34 PM

Maybe she just out wits you.

- ? - 11-09-2012 09:34 PM

She never goes crazy, because she got alot of other guys to talk to. She know she got the looks and can replace your stupid ass with anyone of those other guys.

Plus even though she doesn't freak out, doesn't mean she is not marking your stupidity down on her book. She will get even with you sooner or later once she had enough of your stupid antics.

Girls keep track of all guys mistakes and deeds and reward you or make you pay for them later on.
That is how they are.

- Magenta - 11-09-2012 09:34 PM

Because she has the sense to give you the treatment you deserve. She likes you, but she isn't going to fall for you stupid "trick". Why would you want a girl that would?

- ? - 11-09-2012 09:34 PM

she doesnt like playing games cus they are fuckin anoying. if u keep doing that shell just think u dont like her anymore and move on.dont try to make her chase u thats just messed up

- Asianswag Nguyen - 11-09-2012 09:34 PM

hmmm try the same thing back and she what she do?