Twitist Forums
Is Facebook trying to take over the world? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Is Facebook trying to take over the world? (/thread-38286.html)

Pages: 1 2

Is Facebook trying to take over the world? - oh helloooo - 11-09-2012 09:35 PM

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/sony/6554095/Facebook-coming-to-Sony-PlayStation-3.html

Do you use facebook?
Do you think its trying to take over the world and create a world where we are all facebook members & no longer leave the house because we're too busy on facebook??
Gotta love a good facejack.

- Rammunition - 11-09-2012 09:43 PM

yes

- SJM - 11-09-2012 09:43 PM

So now Sony are getting in on Facejacking?
We are all doomed

- Miaowrrr - 11-09-2012 09:43 PM

yesss... all they have to do is sell our details to the Govt

- Nazeem - 11-09-2012 09:43 PM

It looks like it

- Elliot Ness - 11-09-2012 09:43 PM

That would be a pretty sad state of affairs, I think there are people who out of lack of intellegence, money, or just plain boredom may spend a lot of time on Facebook, but I don't think they will take over the world. But if they did, at least there would be less traffic for non-facebookers like me.

- Zoe - 11-09-2012 09:43 PM

I have an account not to botherd on going on every day. I only ever used to go on for farmvillie and fishworld

- nooks - 11-09-2012 09:43 PM

ooh, sonic facejacking.

- Faith - 11-09-2012 09:43 PM

It couldn't if it tried...!
i use facebook...to be honest, in comparison with CE, i find it bland...!
Methinks that its fine for keeping in touch with cousins & relatives & friends accross the world..to post pics & watch each others children grow...but for sheer comic relief..CE (on good days!) is incomparable.

The reason, for me, i think is that the wall talk etc are just mostly inane tidbits of our own days..just random thoughts we share..but here, (again..on good days!) we can talk about whats happening in the world..big issues..it can widen our horizons..we meet & get to know perfect (and not so perfect!) strangers who can open our minds (if we let them try!).

And of course, the anonymity is great...i can ask the most inane Qs of Qs without my elder brother calling up to tease or my younger sis telling Mum.

- pink_h_moon - 11-09-2012 09:43 PM

Yepp...
I hardly use facebook, and I dont know why people get so addicted?