This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is Facebook trying to take over the world?
11-09-2012, 09:35 PM
Is Facebook trying to take over the world?
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/so...ion-3.html

Do you use facebook?
Do you think its trying to take over the world and create a world where we are all facebook members & no longer leave the house because we're too busy on facebook??
Gotta love a good facejack.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:43 PM

yes

Ads

So now Sony are getting in on Facejacking?
We are all doomed

yesss... all they have to do is sell our details to the Govt

It looks like it

I have an account not to botherd on going on every day. I only ever used to go on for farmvillie and fishworld

It couldn't if it tried...!
i use facebook...to be honest, in comparison with CE, i find it bland...!
Methinks that its fine for keeping in touch with cousins & relatives & friends accross the world..to post pics & watch each others children grow...but for sheer comic relief..CE (on good days!) is incomparable.

The reason, for me, i think is that the wall talk etc are just mostly inane tidbits of our own days..just random thoughts we share..but here, (again..on good days!) we can talk about whats happening in the world..big issues..it can widen our horizons..we meet & get to know perfect (and not so perfect!) strangers who can open our minds (if we let them try!).

And of course, the anonymity is great...i can ask the most inane Qs of Qs without my elder brother calling up to tease or my younger sis telling Mum.

Yes and Yes, however I doubt it will succeed.

I joined in 2007 and I've started using it less and less 'cause now you get all these "Tag your friends" pictures which you get tagged in all the fecking time and other stupid applications that everyone send you invites for and the groups! oh fecking hell, the groups. "If we get 1 Million users Facebook will put a dislike button on" "If we get 1 Million users Facebook will change Facebook back" "If we get 1 Million users Facebook will send a cat to the moon"

Bollocks. all of it.

sorry I missed this Q when you posted it I was playing bejewelled. Where did that last hour go to? lol

what do u mean trying i've only left the house to take the kids to school for the last 10months lolol