Twitist Forums
Where can i play Facebook games without having an account? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Where can i play Facebook games without having an account? (/thread-38818.html)

Where can i play Facebook games without having an account? - Stelios - 11-09-2012 10:02 PM

My parents don't let me have a Facebook account but i like the Facebook games TOO much. If anybody knows where can i play them without a Facebook account please let me know.

- Anthony - 11-09-2012 10:10 PM

Iphone app from fcebook and pick guest

- ? - 11-09-2012 10:10 PM

No I dont think you can sorry Smile xxx

- Dayanara - 11-09-2012 10:10 PM

Just type in whatever game you want to play & the non-facebook link will be there! (: But some facebook games are originated, so not all will be found.

- Josh - 11-09-2012 10:10 PM

did you ever consider just making a fake email to make a fake facebook account? go set up an email (it's very common to have multiple emails these days). then use that email address to set up a facebook account with a new name. if you like playing with your friends then tell them to add your fake account to their friends list.

even if your parents see you doing this they have nothing to fear (security wise) because you won't have any personal information on your fake account because it just be for games. i don't know why they have an issue with it otherwise.

- mangaza - 11-09-2012 10:10 PM

You can just make a facebook account without having your parents know, just make a facebook account with fake information and a fake email. If your parents find out, just say you found the account information off the internet.