This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Where can i play Facebook games without having an account?
11-09-2012, 10:02 PM
Where can i play Facebook games without having an account?
My parents don't let me have a Facebook account but i like the Facebook games TOO much. If anybody knows where can i play them without a Facebook account please let me know.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 10:10 PM

Iphone app from fcebook and pick guest

Ads

No I dont think you can sorry Smile xxx

Just type in whatever game you want to play & the non-facebook link will be there! (: But some facebook games are originated, so not all will be found.

did you ever consider just making a fake email to make a fake facebook account? go set up an email (it's very common to have multiple emails these days). then use that email address to set up a facebook account with a new name. if you like playing with your friends then tell them to add your fake account to their friends list.

even if your parents see you doing this they have nothing to fear (security wise) because you won't have any personal information on your fake account because it just be for games. i don't know why they have an issue with it otherwise.

You can just make a facebook account without having your parents know, just make a facebook account with fake information and a fake email. If your parents find out, just say you found the account information off the internet.