Twitist Forums
Do u think rich men should publish messages from gold diggers to warn others? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter abbreviations (/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: Do u think rich men should publish messages from gold diggers to warn others? (/thread-38899.html)

Do u think rich men should publish messages from gold diggers to warn others? - Admiral General Aladeen: Ruler of Wadiya - 11-09-2012 10:06 PM

If a rich man gets a message from a gold digger he should post it on twitter so everybody can see. Do you think that he would be called a jerk or a hero ?

- Jo - 11-09-2012 10:14 PM

That would probably crash Twitter. There are A LOT of gold digging liberals out there.

- Steven - 11-09-2012 10:14 PM

He'd be called a jerk. Women stick together. Even if it is obvious her intentions other women would just say you were assuming ALL women were gold diggers.

- Foolishwish997 - 11-09-2012 10:14 PM

That would probably crash twitter.

- queenabella - 11-09-2012 10:14 PM

i am pretty sure that people are rich for a reason, i mean how could you make a million dollars in business jet be so stupid not to notice the girl goes out with him for money?
so my opinion is if he's so stupid to believe it - make him suffer

- Struth - 11-09-2012 10:14 PM

Listen Admiral General, we are about to make a fortune. OK. Right now there's things like twitter and facebook etc. Why not add a completely NEW one. Call it something like Gold Finger. If you can get a chicks name and phone number you could key it into a completely new site using your smart phone or ipad. Read prior recommendations from other users e.g. value for money on a 1 to 10 scale. Get the lowdown on her favourite scam. Even get a live update on exactly where her phone is at that moment. Various pictures of her in her disguises. Costs a dollar per enquiry. I think we are on a winner here, my new best friend. What do you think? 50/50 be fair?

- Neo - 11-09-2012 10:14 PM

If a guy is smart enough to be very rich then he is smart enough to sniff out a gold digger. Sometimes a very rich guy goes for a gold digger since he can basically "buy" someone really young and hot

- Aussiegal - 11-09-2012 10:14 PM

Rich men dont care about gold diggers, they are just as shallow and date young hot women. What makes one thing worse then the other?