Twitist Forums
How do you get someone to stop texting you? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: How do you get someone to stop texting you? (/thread-39016.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

How do you get someone to stop texting you? - girl - 11-09-2012 10:13 PM

So this guy added me as a friend on facebook and started messaging me and asked for my number, I didn't want to be rude and say no so I gave it to him. Now he text me all the time and won't stop. I seriously get like 7 text a day from this guy and he has a girlfriend. I don't want to be a bitch and be like "stop talking to me" but he won't get the hint. What do I do?

- Vanessa Hernandez - 11-09-2012 10:21 PM

Just block him from Facebook and block him from ur phone.

- taken! - 11-09-2012 10:21 PM

ignore him. if that don't work then jus be like "heyy, i'm not really interested & you have a gf anyway. & i need some space so you kinda need to be back off a bit."

- ? - 11-09-2012 10:21 PM

Don't answer

- guest2011 - 11-09-2012 10:21 PM

Don't answer him back at all, ignore him and he will stop, same with Facebook don't reply delete him and ignore, there's not much else you can do or maybe tell him gf that he's annoying you but that sounds like a big hassle

- blast off - 11-09-2012 10:21 PM

Plz don't text me-I preoccupied with a lot and just don't have time to read/answer. Act like "stop talking to me"....believe me -he'll get over it.

- talleggnog680 - 11-09-2012 10:21 PM

You can block him ......or send him a text back saying " please stop texting me "

- The Reaper - 11-09-2012 10:21 PM

well the first mistake was giving him your number. you should have said " im not interested" or " im not looking for a relationship". anyway i think you should be blunt with him saying " ur nice and all, but i just dont see you that way. id appreciate it if you stop texting me."

- Harisa - 11-09-2012 10:21 PM

GIRL SAY I AINT UR SECURITY AND SAY I WONT SET U FREE Lol jk say SHUTUP AND LEAVE ME ALONE ILL DO ANYTHING FOR U UR MY ONLY U DONT EVEN KNOW ME I DONT EVEN WANNA FIGHT FIGHT I DONT EVEN GOTTA FIGHT IT GOT TO LOVE YA GOT TO LOVE YA I GOT TO LOVE YA EEW. NO I DONT

- Breah - 11-09-2012 10:21 PM

don;t reply and after a while he'll stop