Twitist Forums
How many siblings do you have and how close are you to all of them? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: How many siblings do you have and how close are you to all of them? (/thread-39519.html)

Pages: 1 2

How many siblings do you have and how close are you to all of them? - Callie - 11-09-2012 10:37 PM

I have one sister and two brothers. My brothers are older and are my dad's and his ex wife's, I don't see them that much since they live in Vancouver so we aren't that close and I only exchange a few messages with them through facebook and email. My sister is two years older and we get along fine most of the time. And she doesn't tell on me like most siblings do.

- Jollybattle861 - 11-09-2012 10:45 PM

I have two brothers and a sister. I'm really close with all of them, we have a good relationship Smile

- Nora☯ - 11-09-2012 10:45 PM

an older sister. shes 8 years older so growing up i always looked up to her and she was really annoyed by me. now me and her have a good relationship.

- ☆Jensyn☆ - 11-09-2012 10:45 PM

I have 3 sisters. 1 older, and two younger. We get along really well, and I'm super close to all of them; even though they can be the biggest pains in the butt sometimes Smile

- ~Unbroken~ - 11-09-2012 10:45 PM

A sister and a brother, I'm not very close to either but we get along pretty well.

- Sunnie - 11-09-2012 10:45 PM

I am an only child with no siblings. I've always wanted a sister or brother. Be thankful for what you have! Smile

- KayKay - 11-09-2012 10:45 PM

I have one younger brother and there's a nine year age difference between us...but I try to be really close to him especially since I'm to be going to college within the next year and a half once I graduate this coming school year. It's hard sometimes, though, especially since I'm 16 and he's 7...there's definitely a conflict of personalities at times, but we get through it. We're siblings and we have to stick together...no matter how much we may get on each other's nerves. Smile

- louddeer090 - 11-09-2012 10:45 PM

I have 2 older brothers that are 1 year apart from each other. Then there is me, and they are 5 and 6 years older than me.
When I was younger I used to feel left out, so I learned to play video games, fight and be sneaky (good life lessons haha) now we are all extremely close. Even though they are both in college now Sad

- Pineapple123 - 11-09-2012 10:45 PM

Two half sisters,

I'm pretty close, but the age difference isn't. Oldest 10 years older, and middle sister is 8 years older. They're nice, but I wish they were around more.

- Amber<3 Tylor - 11-09-2012 10:45 PM

I have an older sister and two little sisters. I'm close to all of them except the youngest. I hate to admit it but she's kinda the black sheep out of the four of us. She's a little slow and not because she has a mental disorder or anything, but because of the people who raised her.