This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How many siblings do you have and how close are you to all of them?
11-09-2012, 10:37 PM
How many siblings do you have and how close are you to all of them?
I have one sister and two brothers. My brothers are older and are my dad's and his ex wife's, I don't see them that much since they live in Vancouver so we aren't that close and I only exchange a few messages with them through facebook and email. My sister is two years older and we get along fine most of the time. And she doesn't tell on me like most siblings do.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 10:45 PM

I have two brothers and a sister. I'm really close with all of them, we have a good relationship Smile

Ads

an older sister. shes 8 years older so growing up i always looked up to her and she was really annoyed by me. now me and her have a good relationship.

I have 3 sisters. 1 older, and two younger. We get along really well, and I'm super close to all of them; even though they can be the biggest pains in the butt sometimes Smile

A sister and a brother, I'm not very close to either but we get along pretty well.

I have one younger brother and there's a nine year age difference between us...but I try to be really close to him especially since I'm to be going to college within the next year and a half once I graduate this coming school year. It's hard sometimes, though, especially since I'm 16 and he's 7...there's definitely a conflict of personalities at times, but we get through it. We're siblings and we have to stick together...no matter how much we may get on each other's nerves. Smile

I have an older sister and two little sisters. I'm close to all of them except the youngest. I hate to admit it but she's kinda the black sheep out of the four of us. She's a little slow and not because she has a mental disorder or anything, but because of the people who raised her.

I have one older sister (20) and one younger brother (16). I'm a 19 year old guy.

Well......we had a rough time growing up. We don't talk. I can't even remember the last time me and my sister did something together or just made a joke and laughed together. Has to be years...........makes me a bit sad that I don't have any sort of personal relationship with my family.

i have 6 siblings and we do everything together! my mommy adopted them. age difference is the only problem though

My story is pretty complicated. I have a sister, brother, half-sister, step-sister, and a step-brother. They are all younger except for my step brother. Me and my half sister have the same mother, but different fathers. My step brother and sister are from my father's marrige with my step mother. I live with my sister, brother, step sister, and step brother in a house with my father and step mother. My mom lives up north with my half sister and her boyfriend. Yeah, complicated. Tongue