Twitist Forums
Does anyone know a free website for different types of fonts and symbols in English? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter abbreviations (/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: Does anyone know a free website for different types of fonts and symbols in English? (/thread-40358.html)

Does anyone know a free website for different types of fonts and symbols in English? - Devin Brown - 11-10-2012 12:25 AM

I have a Twitter and I see where people have used some type of copy and paste font for their screen name. A while back on Myspace I used to know a website that had letters in English but lots of different fonts that you could copy and paste. I need letters like these (☮.ℒove) and symbols. I don't want to download no type of software.

- Christopher - 11-10-2012 12:33 AM

you mean like ¿â}◙ most of those symbols are accessed by holding down the alt key and using your number pad pressing just about any combination on your numberpad.. not the numbers near the F keys... must be done on number pad but just about any combination will give a different symbol for example alt+5 on the number pad is equivilant to ♣ alt plus 8 9 is Y yes thats right... the symbol is letter Yand alt plus 5 5 4 is * for the upside down question mark its alt plus 5 5 4 4 this is the symbol... ¿ and so on... i gave you a one button combination 2 button 3 button and 4 button theres multiple combinations though hope this helps as far as sites to copy for certain symbols as a result from the computer reading it as a language to present that number im unsure of but thats how you get those symboles to display those types of symbols