This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does anyone know a free website for different types of fonts and symbols in English?
11-10-2012, 12:25 AM
Does anyone know a free website for different types of fonts and symbols in English?
I have a Twitter and I see where people have used some type of copy and paste font for their screen name. A while back on Myspace I used to know a website that had letters in English but lots of different fonts that you could copy and paste. I need letters like these (☮.ℒove) and symbols. I don't want to download no type of software.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-10-2012, 12:33 AM

you mean like ¿â}◙ most of those symbols are accessed by holding down the alt key and using your number pad pressing just about any combination on your numberpad.. not the numbers near the F keys... must be done on number pad but just about any combination will give a different symbol for example alt+5 on the number pad is equivilant to ♣ alt plus 8 9 is Y yes thats right... the symbol is letter Yand alt plus 5 5 4 is * for the upside down question mark its alt plus 5 5 4 4 this is the symbol... ¿ and so on... i gave you a one button combination 2 button 3 button and 4 button theres multiple combinations though hope this helps as far as sites to copy for certain symbols as a result from the computer reading it as a language to present that number im unsure of but thats how you get those symboles to display those types of symbols

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply