Twitist Forums
What should I do about this guy, I really like him? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook notifications (/forum-24.html)
+--- Thread: What should I do about this guy, I really like him? (/thread-40391.html)

What should I do about this guy, I really like him? - Accidently In Love - 11-10-2012 12:28 AM

We met on Younow.com (video chat thing) and he was amazing. I guest broadcast with him for a little bit so he knows what I look like and stuff. I added him on Facebook. He raped my notifications so I raped his back and posted on his wall saying "I raped you back Wink" and he commented "I don't think that's called rape then." I said "What is it then? Wink" he liked my comment and messaged me a winky face. I said Smile. Then he said "thank you for making my morning a little more sexual and confusing lol Smile" then we talked for awhile then he asked me how old I was and I said "15 ._. Now you aren't gonna talk to me ;o haha" He's 20. then he was like "Of course I will talk to you<3" then we talked more. Then the next day he barley talked to me. Saying stuff like "lol." "Mkayy" "No lol". He sometimes texts me with a heart <3. I really miss talking to him. He barely replies to my text. He is in college but only on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. I don't bother him on those days.
What should I do?

- J. Leezy - 11-10-2012 12:36 AM

He's really too old for you. . . and I think he realized that. Sad