This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What should I do about this guy, I really like him?
11-10-2012, 12:28 AM
What should I do about this guy, I really like him?
We met on Younow.com (video chat thing) and he was amazing. I guest broadcast with him for a little bit so he knows what I look like and stuff. I added him on Facebook. He raped my notifications so I raped his back and posted on his wall saying "I raped you back Wink" and he commented "I don't think that's called rape then." I said "What is it then? Wink" he liked my comment and messaged me a winky face. I said Smile. Then he said "thank you for making my morning a little more sexual and confusing lol Smile" then we talked for awhile then he asked me how old I was and I said "15 ._. Now you aren't gonna talk to me ;o haha" He's 20. then he was like "Of course I will talk to you<3" then we talked more. Then the next day he barley talked to me. Saying stuff like "lol." "Mkayy" "No lol". He sometimes texts me with a heart <3. I really miss talking to him. He barely replies to my text. He is in college but only on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. I don't bother him on those days.
What should I do?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-10-2012, 12:36 AM

He's really too old for you. . . and I think he realized that. Sad

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply